Date and place of birth: March 11, 1951, Vinnytsia region, Kozyatyn district, p. Panivka
Berdichev Engineering College specialty Technician Technologist Cold Metal Processing, Ukrainian Agricultural Academy specialty Economist Organizer, Economics and Production Organization. CMU Graduate School of Management (Management Internship at C’Institut Superieur de Gestion, Paris, France), University College of Management (University College of North Wales Bangor).
Marital status: Married, has 2 daughters and 2 grandchildren.
A credo or favorite saying: Think it is beautiful and life will be beautiful!
He started his career as a honing engineer at the Kiev Motorcycle Factory;
Graduated from USGA, majoring in economist-organizer;
Economist at CIAO Kiev Branch;
Senior Economist of Vasilyev Inter-State Computing Center, Vyshgorod District;
Responsible employee of Vyshgorod district executive committee;
Graduated from the Graduate School of Managers in Management;
Director of the state farm “Desnyanskiy”, Vyshgorod district, Kyiv region;
Head of Department, First Deputy Head of the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations of Ukraine;
Vice-rector of the Ukrainian Academy of Foreign Trade;
Advisor to the Chairman of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine;
Advisor to the Minister of Economy of Ukraine,
Head of the Department of Agrarian Policy of the Ministry of Economy;
Advisor to the Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine;
Doctoral Degree in Economics at the National Agricultural University;
Head of the Department of Management and Marketing of DASHKG, Associate Professor of the Department of Management and Marketing of NAU;
Assistant Consultant to the People’s Deputy of Ukraine;
Professor at the National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Auditing;
Assistant to the Chairman of the VRU.
Graduate School of Economics in Ukrainian Agricultural Academy (correspondence form).
Senior lecturer, Associate Professor, Department of Management, Department of Management and Marketing, USGA, UDAU, NAU, NUBiP (in combination) for over 18 years.
From 2008 onwards incl. Professor, Department of Management and Event Technology, National Academy of Art and Culture Leadership.
SCIENTIFIC AND PRODUCTION ACHIEVEMENTS
Merit, rank, post:
Currently, the team members of the organizations headed by LG Shmorgun are implementing innovative investment projects:
- House – Business Planning: Strategic Plans and E-Government Outlook;
- “Social and Infrastructure Project for the Development of Ukraine’s Financial and Stock Markets in the Context of EU Integration”
- “Golden Pectoral” – the revival of production of traditional textile fibers of Ukraine – silk, flax, hemp and wool;
- “Investment project for growing 500 ha of potatoes in Ivankiv and Borodyansky districts of Kyiv region.
As part of the UN experts, he has developed certain sections of the Vyshgorod District Development Strategy for the period 2009 -2015.
During his tenure as director of the state farm “Desnyanskiy”, with his direct involvement, a kindergarten, a school, a 40-room apartment house, 75 cottage-type houses, a club and village council building, a music school were opened, which was handed over to the church community and the Orthodox Church opened.
A memorandum was signed and implemented between the editorial board of the Kyiv City Council and the commission on education, science and innovation.
Doctor of Economics, Professor, author of 130 scientific papers, 3 monographs, 6 textbooks of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, namely: “Advertising Management”, “Organization Management”, “Corporate Management”, Fundamentals of Event Management ” , “Organization and Design of Logistics Systems”, “Organization and Management of Passenger Transportation”.
- Editor-in-chief of the professional international journal Problems of Innovation and Investment Development, which is published in 8 European languages.Head of the International Community Diplomatic Mission Organization of the Community of Europe International Diplomatic Mission.
- Chief Scientific Secretary of the Association of Scientists for Innovative Development of Ukraine.
- Chairman of the First All-Ukrainian Agricultural Advisory Service
- Chairman of the Peasant Cossacks of Ukraine
- Chairman of the First Kyiv Regional Consumer Protection Center
- Chairman of the Association of Innovation Firms of Kyiv Region
- Editor-in-Chief of All-Ukrainian magazine Cossack Ukraine is the only one
- First Deputy Chairman of the Vyshgorod District Veterans Council
- Deputy Chairman of the Public Council (GR) at the Kyiv Regional State Administration (from 2014-2017)
- Member of the GR, Chairman of the Subcommittee on Combating Corruption at the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine (from 2014-2017)
- Member of the GR at the Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine
- Member of the Board of the St. Olga Charitable Foundation
- Member of the National Union of Journalists of Ukraine
- Member of WG # 3 “Foreign Economic Relations, Free Trade Area, Border Cooperation”, Ukrainian National Platform of Civil Society Ukraine-EU
- Member of WG # 5 on Social Policy, National Platform of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum
- Scientific Secretary of the Scientific Council at the Mayor of Vyshgorod