The requirements are recommended by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine to scientific articles.
Scientific articles in professional journals should have the following necessary elements:
- Formulation of the problem in general form and its relation to important scientific or practical tasks.
- An analysis of recent research and publications in which the problem is solved and relied on by the author, highlighting the previously unresolved parts of the general problem that the article is devoted to.
- Formulation of the goals of the article (formulation of the task).
- Outline of the main research material with full justification of scientific results.
- Conclusions from this study and prospects for further exploration in this direction.
The editorial board of the collection invites the authors to identify the elements of the article recommended by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine in separate sections (abbreviated subheadings).
The sequence of structural elements of the article.
- Bibliographic record (UDC), left.
- The title of the article (middle) is in capital letters.
- The initials and surnames of the author (authors) are in lowercase letters.
- Place of work in 3 languages (Ukrainian, Russian, English).
- Full postal (in the place of work) and email address of the author (authors) – in lowercase letters, italics, in 3 languages (Ukrainian, Russian, English) photo in electronic form.
- Article text.
- On the first page of the article, in the footer, there is a copyright mark “©”, along with it the names and initials of all authors and the year. For example: © Bodnia OV, 2014.
- Below the article is a list of sources used.
- After the literature, the author’s name, authors’ names, their business address, an extended abstract (500-1000 characters – from 0.5 to one page of A-4 format) and keywords in English and Russian are submitted. The abstract of the article should disclose its content.
- If the main body of the article is English, then at the end of the article, its title, author information, abstract, and keywords must be in two other languages. The English text should be designed at a proficient level of command of the language. If the text is translated, for example, via an online translator (Google, etc.) or not professionally, the article will not be accepted for publication.
- At the end of the manuscript, the date of submission of the article to the editorial board of the Issues of “nnovation and Investment Development shall be indicated”.
- Email to the journal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical requirements for the design of the article.
- The file name (in Latin) must be the same as the first author of the article. The article text file must be executed with the .doc extension in MicrosoftWord, 1997-2003.
- The volume of the article is from 5 to 20 pages of the A4 manuscript. The body of the article should be typed in the Times New Roman font, 14 points long, with a 1.5 line spacing. Highlighting text can be italicized, underscores are not allowed. Page options: left margin – 3 cm, right – 1.5 cm, top and bottom – 2 cm. Абзацний відступ – 1,5 см. Page numbering is at the top middle.
- Pictures (maps, diagrams, photos, graphs, diagrams, other illustrations) made in color or black and white should be inserted in the text of the article. In addition, the tiff or jpeg drawing file itself, with a resolution of at least 300 dpi, RGB (if color) or Grayscale (if black and white), must also be sent separately. The figures should be numbered in the order they are mentioned in the text. The name of the drawing should be given in the text of the article immediately below it. You cannot combine the name of the drawing with the illustration itself into one image file (this will make it impossible to edit it). All maps should have a border, legend or legend, terrain, scale and link, if needed. The letters or numbers contained in the figures should be at least 10 points in font size. The dimensions of the drawings are not more than 160 × 230 mm.
- Place tables in text Each table must have a heading and a serial number referenced in the text. If there is one table in the article, it is not numbered. Tables can only be played in MicrosoftWord. The word “Table” should be placed at the top right of the table in italics, below its name in the middle. The size of figures and text in tables is at least 10 points. The size of the table is not more than 160×230 mm. When using borrowed data, or presenting borrowed primary materials by the author (such as meteorological values, etc.), the name of the table must indicate the source from which the data (literary or stock) was taken.
- Abbreviations must be decrypted after the first mention in the text.
- Literary references. References to sources in the text of the article should be in square brackets, specifying the number of the cited item from the literature list and through which the page number (eg [7, p. 112], , [3, 7-12, 23]) .
- To make the literature according to GOST 7.1: 2006. The list of cited literature should be submitted alphabetically: first in Cyrillic, then in Latin.
- Other requirements. Particular attention should be paid to the correct placement of the hyphen (“-”) and the hyphen (“–”).
Quotes use the “” (“quote”) format. Use an unbroken space between the initials and the surname (I.V.ºPetrenko).
The units of quantities to submit in the SI system.
For example, sample designs can be found in the ninth issue of Innovation and Investment Development on the link: Design examples page 194-201, Newsletter Editorial board